30/04/2008

Pray for Jojo

Dear Ones ,Please help me with your prayers and Extreme praises on this big trial and serious situation. When I got the news ,The Holly spirit gave me the verses: "And we know that all things work together for good,,," and "The what the enemy meant for evil,The Lord shall use to bring about a great victory.Joseph is now clay on the potter's hands..."PTL. Yesterday,as Victor and I came home from our Bible study with Luis and Kristy's family we got some bad news: My son Joey (21) ,was staying with Sam and Angel in Columbus Ohio.At about 3pm.He was walking to the mall to meet with them.but he never made it! eventually some one saw him on the side of the road and called 911.He was admitted some time in the late afternoon at Memorial Hospital,in Columbus OH. with several fractures on his skull ,a fractured collar bone ,a broken jaw ,broken nose.He also had air pockets on the brain and the doctors say that can cause him sleep into a coma! Joey didn't remember what happened to him. I was finally able to talk to him but the nurse told me it wasn't of much use as he might not remember much.I just asked her to put the phone in his year...I didn't told him who I was ,I just read from Psalms.I called several times at night and At the last time i called I told him :"Joey I want to pray for the night....I told him good night and with much difficulty he replied "I love you mom." This morning I called the hospital several times but could not talk to him. He is heavily sedated with morphine! I talked to the nurse for a update.and there are good news.The air pokets on his brain are almost gone.(They went to his face !!!!) ,also they can't find the fracture on the collar bone....Joseph is now clay on the Potter's hands! The Lord is remaking him and I am so thankful! I'll write more about him later...there are lots of lessons here. Please pray for a miracle recovery,for him to be able to hear the Word .For wisdom for the people caring for him.And last but not least,pray for me. I am in the victory about it,most of the time but sometimes I get tested and fail ! Pray for Victor as well.for encouragement and strength. Love you lots.Pandita.












Joey Just turned 21..
Love you Babe, my heart and prayers are with you, In Jesus name you'll be ok!!

Ur Ree ree

14 comentários:

Marie Clay disse...

pls keep me up to date JD! I love you

Anônimo disse...

Pandita
Pls read comments of the post before this one

I spoke with Joey today

Bless you all
with continued Faith
& the Positive Promises he has spoken to us that he will recover fine & be a better man for it.

And yes,
JESUS help him be able to get all the Words of Strength & Spirit He needs & wants!

itPotKz for JOEY
& HIS KEY Craft & Helpers
IJN

iVn

Anônimo disse...

Dear ones,here is an update on Joey's situation: He had various tests done and he will need no cir juries!TTL! Just lots of painkillers! Big brother JD is going to be with him (He is bringing Word to read etc.) un till Joey can travel to Dallas TX.were the rest of his brothers and sisters will care for him. Please continue to keep him in your prayers (He broke his leg twice,on the same spot,last year!) that no complications will happen and most of all that Joey will yield to this braking and turn to the Lord for comfort and healing.I am exercising Extreme praise and I was telling Jesus last night:"I can hardly wait for the beautiful fruit of this braking.How you'll use it to totally change Joey into the vessel You want"...Victor and I are having battles with insomnia.We just put on a Word mp3 file....Sometimes we have 3 or 4 hours of Word.That's our answer to the enemies attack.!We love you dear Family,and are very thankful for you.Lots of love,Pandita

Mom

Marie Clay disse...

man, I've been having the worst time sleeping too, guess thats y

Anônimo disse...

Amazing! We need to keep fighting for oneanother in prayer....Here are some more good news: The doctors couldn't find the broken collar bone!So that's gone! and yestarday they decided that the nose is not broken either PTL!!! He is very delicate,however :If he sits for too long he gets dizzy.and trhous up.Whe he trhous up his nose bleeds profuzelly.I am so hopeful!! If you are tempted with insonia ,or worry...over this or any other tryal but you are too tired to get up and read the Word.Just blast the enemy with a dose of the Word from your mp3 or computer... (The Art of War part 6 is a favourite.)never mind if you fall sleep to it! Let the enemy ENJOY IT!
PS> Marie can you email me that pic of Joey in a security gard suit? And for the love of God Marie Clay,take away those gross pictures of Jesse and Martin!!! What a bad sample!!!!
OOOXXXXMOM.
mom

Marie Clay disse...

haha mom, ur rock

e-ric disse...

Prech it mom
ur a Real Prophetess too

Love ya
for Shticking
& much more
Beinf a Real Sample to us all

Vn

Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.
Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.
Marie Clay disse...

get ur stench off my blog

Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.
Marie Clay disse...

haha, Im going to leave that one cause I think it's cute. Tell you what, the day you walk up to Jojo and say that to his (or any other of my brother's face) I'll personally grow two balls for you "Mr Anonymous"

Anônimo disse...

Go on!!! Say It to my face!!! I know you know me, so why you gotta be all secretive and "Anonymous", ya Rat!!!

Go on!!! Leave ya name, number, and Balls, and you know I'll get back to you in a New York second.

Or are you worth my time...........

Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.