08/04/2008

if I may

I'm here with my brother Marty, well actually, next to me is a 4 month old child trying his hardest to make what sounds like a colossal poop. I fear for the mother.
So yes, I missed my flight but I think the Lord has a secret reason for allowing it.
Martin Goode just popped in from NYC, hes been traveling and doing gigs with a Jaz and Blues cover band. Other then losing his 500$ tux, it's SoOO nice to see my brother in good mental and physical health. Must take full advantage of every awkward moment spent trying to understand his humor. And yes Martin, that was a joke. HA HA. try and laugh along.

Steph is working out, Sam is sleeping like a big fat cat, and Ambie is no doubt editing photos while trying to keep up with her two sons, one of which just finished relieving himself and I'm sure is in need of assistance.

So I'm steeling photos from off Marty's computer, never seen before as Marty has a bad habit of neglecting the family tradition of sharing the "scoop". I never hear from my brother and when I finally do, he is his own man with a job, a career, and what seems to be... Street Smarts! Lovely
Now these great photos will be posted on my blog where I can enjoy time and time again in the company of...myself as usually no one else gives a rats furry little butt about your little brother's artsy way of accentuating human body parts, like... say feet.



7 comentários:

Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.
Anônimo disse...

Nvr mind,
I am keeping your blog
on mine anyway

:D

pa

Anônimo disse...

ok thanks Mare for all the nice things you've done for me your aw so nice Mary is nice and sweet and really good looking. I like your blog.

Anônimo disse...

martin goodie

Anônimo disse...

I enjoy Maries blog so think what u will, and we will all remain her blog lovers. ( if you knew her you'd think differently)

God bless u all.

Marie Clay disse...

wow guys, it's ok...i've taken it off... but really, 4 isn't that bad haha

Anônimo disse...

wasnt bad at all

sorry for the critique

& PR worries.

As JESUS,

I love you just the way you are
in my Father sense,

Martin & Jessie
must see the new Art

on my blog (top)

Love U all

http://schooloftrueprophets.blogspot.com/

iVn