07/04/2008

the dark cloud































I knew it would happen one day, with all the flying I do, I mean, why would every one always be so freaked about about it if it never happened? "you have to be there two hours in advance".. why does every one always say that! Because precious, some times traffic is so thick you can't see the road in front of you, some times there will be a road hog who will absolutely refuse to let you cross to get to your exit. Some times, it just happens.
at least now I can use the greatest excuse in the world for not being where your supposed to be, " I missed my flight"... say it slowly... "you missed your flight". Now let it sink in. There are worse things. Like being kicked out of your home, or your country, or having your kids taken away from you. None of the above do I have to worry about, so I'm totally at peace. maybe the Lord wants me to spend more time with marty, call all the people I haven't got to see while in the US. Maybe he knew I needed more time to make cash. maybe Sam isn't ready to let go just yet.. maybe my shuttle to Guadalajara is going to crash some where miles away from civilization where i'll only have naked Indians to keep me company.
Love you
See you when I see you.

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

O
His Delays are not Denials
He loves ya miles & miles

Hey
I found a site,,,you (we) can exspand our writing talents
of which yours are
GREAT

http://frogplace.wordpress.com/

I think U misssed yo flight
cause yoou didnt call me
lol

Say, have you heard "Roots"
Deep stuff for our Fam (fam)
near & far

http://www.translatedmusic.com/

Marie Clay disse...

ya, its a fun song, very Samson-ish..