16/11/2007

fighting skills

do you ever get discouraged with yourself? I mean, so discouraged that you feel like throwing in the towel; you can't do jack right. You hate the way you talk, look, act, then you fall into this state of mind and the worse you seem, the worse you get.
You know the devil is fighting hard, but then again, he always is and the fight seem so ...traditional.
You look at the old promises the Lord gave you and they seem almost unrealistic.
You fall, and fall into a spiritual depression. Then you realize, you never got better, you were always a mess.
What was it then that carried you through some amazing times of braking and re-making?
You know only the Lord can take you through it, but some how the enemy has gotten in and now, you even have a hard time seeing the Lord's love for you and His plan for your life.
May I suggest more word time? Might I add a good slap in the face! I mean, YEAH" who ever said you were supposed to have already finished the fight? Who told you you were perfect anyway?
look what I just read from the "nothing is too hard for Jesus"GN, paragraph 72.

The Enemy knows that if he can get you to doubt the fundamental truth, whether by condemning you and reminding you how short you fall, or by making you wonder when the battle will ever end, or bringing up some mistake or sin in your heart, or what ever other tactic he might try--- if he can make you wonder whether you can be victorious, or whether it is possible to win the battle, then he has taken away your faith, your most powerful weapon. He has effectively disarmed you and anything you do from that point on, until you regain your knowledge of that basic truth, is just going to wear you out and be so much waist of effort. Because your faith, My loves, is the victory that over comes the world.

"Heavy"

So then I started thinking, man, I wrestle not against flesh and blood but against the spiritual rulers of the darkness of this world. That means that this whole world is against me, US, the chosen of God.

prg 66. You are wrestling against Spiritual opponents that are strong and devious, and they will make things rough on you.

Why would Hell ever give up for one second to take a time out?
The other day we were discussing how the Witches and Warlocks seem to have a better relationship with their God then most Christians do with Jesus. They have a lot of faith in their demons/imps and spells but where is our faith in our spirit helpers and the many weapons of the spirit?
God forbid we should ever cave into a lesser power. For all of heaven is on our side, there is no weakness in us that can't be over-shadowed by Jesus' perfection. And if the devil can get us to hate ourselves enough, then he has given The Lord the room to shine all the brighter. When I hate myself it just makes me love Jesus more.
But some times these attacks can be so powerful that even our connection is hindered because we feel the Lord doesn't want to be bothered with our problems, maybe he is discouraged with us.

prg 83. When you feel that he is attacking your link with me, telling you that your worthless or that I don't love you, that you've messed up too many times, when you feel your mind and sences are relentlessly being bombarded with his thoughts and lies and fears and pictures, when you feel that your barely hanging on, or that the life of some one you love or are Shepherding is at stake and you don't know what to do, you MUST go deeper into me.

He doesn't expect to much of us, he is always comforting and gentle. Discouragement just begets discouragement, its one of the oldest tricks in the book, don't let the devil use it on you, and if he does, huff, just blow it off, no big deal. Happens to every one from time to time.
Keep fighting fighters!!



2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

well, it came up differnt,
& asked for e-mails
So
I guess I send my response
unnoticed by
readers here

Weird

Anyways

RIGHT ON
MARIE
with the Holy War

LvU

pabones

Anônimo disse...

i changed my comments on my blog, to where anyone can comment any time (I think)
hoping to get a comment

What you been doing Ree!

Love ya

da