03/02/2010

Tomorrow is my last day in Guadalajara. Its cold and rainy. Makes me think this town is bearing down on me. "Just Go" she says while blowing icy winds and dropping cold tears down my head. And it was so sunny only days ago.
We agreed that I would stay, but a few weeks ago I jumped on a boat without much though. I just knew it would pass me by if I didn't.
As I watched myself be carried away, the further I got the more I became sure it was the right choice. Peace was the out come of my decision.
I want to say that I'll be back once I've achieved my goals for 2010 but that's wishful thinking and if anything 2009 has taught me that wishes get you nowhere but a cold deep well.
Had to say good bye again, had to pack and throw away half my belongings again, had to allow the cold into my life again to make me strong enough to accept my predicament.
I'll write more once I'm in Austin...hopefully a happier note

Clay

5 comentários:

crazynik disse...

You're coming to Austin?? You have to visit if you're in town! What are your plans? Miss you xx

Marie Clay disse...

gerrr"!

Luther disse...

awww... i'm going to miss you! One of the coolest ppl in guad has now departed... weep everyone... weep.

Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.
Anônimo disse...

hey


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.