27/02/2010

Driving

This week I got my permit to drive. Nothing beats having your own car but Rosie lets me drive to work and stuff. I'm super happy. I've been just rearing to drive and to have it come to me so quickly with so little effort on my part is so exciting. At this rate I'll have my driver's license in by next week.


I's a real blessing to be given time and opportunity to tackle all those things I've been worried about and if I keep up my pace getting my own car isn't too far into the horizon. Right now I'm working on my credit and I'll be looking into options to pick up on neglected scholastics.
All this and its also just been a load of fun mooching off the Henderson's family. We've been making the best of each day and there's always laughs and fun times to be had. Work is never so easy as when you have wonderful people to come home to. Thats something I've been really blessed with in my last two situations.
Making snow Angels 


                                                           Just being girls!
drying out our wet pants

All in all I'm happy in case any of you were wondering, nothing will get you going like just getting up off your butt and GOING! Because happiness doesn't come to you, you have to run out and grab it as it falls from the sky in big white flakes! Enjoy every day with whoever God's given you to enjoy it with.
bet you've never seen a Pizza smile before
                               Yada yada I'm Amazing



The Henderson's Perfect day/ link to slide show
http://the9journey.blogspot.com/2010/02/life-is-wonderful.html slide show


4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Someone deleted several links from solidfiles and rapidshare servers.

From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our main [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every link will be there and visible for everyone.

You can pick out from many great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] names like:

kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.

They have above 60 different available domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work well for free without any registration needed.

So we think it is good idea and suggest you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!

Thank you.

Renae disse...

Awesome attitude. That's cool of the Hendersons to put you up. You look great!

Unknown disse...

Looks like so much fun, Marie! Wish I was there with you girls. Miss you--Angela

e-ric disse...

Ree, ur so beautiful, as are the pics & loved ones!

Sorry, I been missn your posts!

Thanks for ur inspiringness! :D