03/12/2009

~*~ Yahoo Memoirs ~*~

Chapter *1*



: Sam! status report!










: I hope your friends like six packs
: ROAR!!








: sure do
: so u'll be there!



: lets see who's is the best











: I'm bringing some draft beer from Germany.
: Beat that!










: haha
: at this rate i'll be ripped by the time i see you
: lets see who has a better 6 pack
: is it on?








: are you serious?
: u mean, a muscle six pack??









            : yeah man

: ok...hmm...good challenge, I have a secret wepon
: lets see who's method is better
: got to go work out
: see ya


: lets see who finishes first









          ~~~~~~~               *             ~~~~~~~~



two people
four weeks
one challenge
one winner




................Did NOT know what he was dealing with?? Weaker sex my Rock Sold Butt!


to be continued 

Clay

10 comentários:

SAM disse...

huh! So weird.. No one can ever get a snap shot of me working out!! Where did you get that pic?!!???!

Marie Clay disse...

if I told you..I'd have to kill you
hah hah. sorry man, I would never kill you...thats just crazy!

Luther disse...

do keep us posted. i'm setting a budget aside for popcorn and beer... =]

Marie Clay disse...

there will be pictures taken after four weeks, wish me luck Isaac.
Red heads can be very intimidated.

Anônimo disse...

Marie is totally going to win!!!!!!

Marie Clay disse...

thanks babe!
seems like every one is on my side Sam...I'd feel sorry 4 u but u brought this on urself...:(

e-ric disse...

U guys (Ree included:) are
sHelarious!!!

This is very entertaining to say the least!
May the best man/woman (no pun intended) win!

sam disse...

Ha ree included

BOO disse...

I think Sam might just beat you...heh. Maybe.

Marie Clay disse...

Marie included?? whats with that haha

Well, jess..to be frank, due to the Cmas push (which sam does not have to contend with) I've only been getting my work out three days a week, these workouts will usually last up to 30 minuets past an hour, thats with me frantically trying to make time for them, not very six pack friendly"

CURSE you sam CURSE YOU!"