21/12/2009

Die Hard

YIPPIE KAYAYE!


Maybe die hard is a pointless action film that inspires violence and destruction, but when I see Bruce Willic bloody and soiled in his wife beater, I think of the principal behind the whole "Die Hard" theme. I remember my dad; unyielding to peer pressure in all its faces .
Maybe adopting 7 wild children and their over protective mother wasn't exactly saving the USA from terrorism, but he pulled it off with the very same gusto, some how managed to always get beat up too.

This is ALMOST a spitting image of my da, throw in some twin bushy eye brows and Presto!
Christmas normally is a time when I miss him more then ever, but this year I'm using my father's image to assist me in upholding an old family tradition. 

Bruce takes being a Man to a whole new level.
I'm going to man up to the changes and the pressure, I made the choice today so you could say
Die hard is my theme for the next year.
Happy Birthday dad!!
Ho ho ho

Um comentário:

e-ric disse...

Bravo
Yes, tis True
He is Always with You!


Lv ya