27/12/2009

Kinks

Christmas highlights.
On the 23 a friend took me to see Avatar in the VIP theater where we drank strawberry margaritas the whole way through. Amazing film, sheer entertainment dramatized by an alien romance, a crippled star performance and an amazing theme that would make Boris "Awe".
Then later while sick in bed, I caught up on some movie watching, a boot leg version of  "New Moon" which is fine cause the dashing vampire kid's skin doesn't ever appear to be satanically twinkling" in sunlight.
I know, I know LAME! but can you blame me? I am compelled by having seen the first one.
Needless to say It was LAME, just like the first one, although something is to be said about Bella's trauma, having every man in her life leave her spontaneously to pursue monsterdom. Hats off to the writer.
So have a great new years every one. And check out this great Chines proverb!
"If you don't think about (ponder, consider) the future, then you won't have a future."
So here's to every one "Pondering" their future. I'm still working out the kinks in mine... I'm sworn to secrecy until its a sure thing!
Peace and joy to the world out!
Bella's Christmas

Um comentário:

Luther disse...

heehee.... socks? are you serious?
but seriously... keeping u in my prayers. =]