17/02/2009

The Nano of Many Colors


The Lord lead us to this great guy, wonderful friend and supporter. His name is Jesus, say that in Spanish and you'll have it.
It was like Christmas in February when he took Tina and I for a night on the town. The highlight of the trip was when he got us some i pods.
These are apparently no ordinary i pods. Mine is golden, I chose yellow but it came out golden.
The next few days were spent exploring the wonders of our pods. We are currently loading Stem's lattes for exercising purposes.
Tonight while walking into the kitchen I felt a special kinship with my i pod. I held it near my nose and whispered something like, "it can think".
A crowed began to gathered. Some people in our home have i pods, not like this tho . I've never known what it was like to have my own, if ever I used one it was never mine and now, here I was, sheltering the latest i pod nano with the rotating screen in the palm of my hand. It was everything they said it would be.
Mine, my own, my precious.
Some one reached out to take it from me and I jerked backward. It was Martin, a look of pain swept across my bewildered face. He wanted it, I could see it in his eyes.
There was an awkward silence. "Some one in the Bible once received a colorful gift". he was right and I new it.
The next five minuets were spent relating the i pod to Joseph's fancy coat and his jealous brothers.
"and she saw their little mp3s bowing to her nano. And the golden nano was like the sun, and the mp3 players like the many little stars. And again they bowed for the nano.
Martin was right. This thing was becoming a God. I threw it in my drawer and slammed it shut.
wanna SEE IT??!!... ok nm.

3 comentários:

BOO disse...

Fool! :P I luv u!

e-ric disse...

un deserve it Miss Nano

Thats a sweet name

cool

Love ya miss ya

Nano is just a link
like a crystal ball

:D

Marie Clay disse...

the perks of follow-up!