06/03/2009

Latest












I
started reading heaven's Library books "Her day in Court" and now "Two Tests and a Wish".
I'm so proud of myself. I always used to tell myself I'd read more but the Lord kind of had to force me into it. Oh yeah, our home got chicken pox and we have been unable to fellowship for a month and three weeks, around that. Thus the late night book worming
Poor kids, it was tough but predictably the Lord brought the best out of the situation. Unity has been a big aftermath of the quarantine... I mean, we had to do something with ourselves!!
Little Tiffy was the last to get it, we even thought she might not get it at all. "Had us goin there for a while kido", but sure enough she broke out in those terrible little lumps about a month after the first brake out. "you won the contest Tiffy".. thats what we told her.
The feast was also such a high light, our whole home was absolutely thrilled. Amazing things are happening people, amazing things, I mean, I did start reading more.
So to wrap it up we are finally at the end of our quarantine and ling looking forward to hugs and fellowship like never before. All things work together for good.

The End

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

no chicken pocks
no victories

it's kind of an innoculation thing

once you get'm , then your emmune

like a lot a stuff

to tuffn us up

(wrong spelling of tough)

lol

love u Ree Clay

what else is new?

pa from Sta Cruz
s
Free Hugs