13/02/2009

Valentines Day Post

Have you ever seen a beautiful girl with this ugly guy ?,or this gorgeous guy with with an ugly girl:but all the wile they look so in love? And have you ever took the time to ponder why?''

That's how I started my classes at the juvenile centers this month,in both counties

At Valentines all teens get extra curious about the subject of Love. And in detention,without the distraction of the opposite sex,we were able to explore the subject of LOVE!
How to find it?How to keep it? What qualities should we look for on the other?What is a true friend? Should we bring God into our personal relationships?
What a wonderful subject. I think I grew a little more this month...right along with the teens.
We shared POWER POINTS on the subject from Tommy's window.
Wishing you and your loved ones a very happy Valentines day!


Christina Goode
................................................................................................................

happy Valentines day


I fear you my have misread me and so feel compelled to tell you something, and that is that its not your shinny eyes, your feverishly handsome smile, or that you are usually impeccably dressed.
It's not your muscles or the way your warmth feels pressed against me.
These things are all too familiar and could never compensate, for its your silence dear, your deportment. Its the calm in your eyes when I've blown out a 300 words per minuet, hopeless rant . It's your consistency, regardless of my latest attempts to unravel things. It's your will to remain focused on the goal rather then the many obstacles. Its your dedication to our reason for being here that started me thinking. That's when I knew you were something more then shinny eyes and bulky muscles.

It's that you are my friend.
I hope that after we have been pulled inside out and romance has danced her fickle number on our kindred spirits, friends is what we'll be.

PS. Happy birthday.


Lucky



Um comentário:

Mawiee disse...

thats a pretty thought