29/10/2008



I went to the Cervantonio in Guanajuato. It was amazing. I prayed with only 10 people, shameful I know, some people got up to 100 saved.
Well, my excuse is two of the guys I got saved were atheists and I ended up spending a lot of time with them. I hardly speak spanish but did my best. It was just the Lord they ended up praying cause half the time I didn't even know what I was saying.
These are a few photos of our team. I took tons of the actual Gypsy dancing and the holly ghost sample as well as the band playing but to my total embarrassment, I was using some one Else's cam. heee..
Lucky person got some great shots! Amazing!"
Love you all!






6 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Cool REE,,,,love you

Anônimo disse...

Tks for update & pics of trip!!!

U done Great!!!

Remember,
Quality not Quantity!!

WE call of the Keys for Labor Leaders & Fruit that remains
& for her spanish tougue to improve greatly
& spirit helpers!!!

Thanks Reee
for being such &
good daughter &
Witness!!!

Love ya
HUG

Vn

BOO disse...

Hey hun...is that Pablo from Argentina that lives with you?

Boo ya disse...

marie you're so pretty.

Anônimo disse...

My Sweet Marie Clay,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING DAUGHTER

I remember when & where,
I got in the Spirit, that song by Angelo.
Hey! This is a revelation!
Even now.

"The Lord Thy Savior & Husband,
surely did reveal to thy Father, thy Holy Name. And even the name Angelo, which is Angel in Italiano."

hehe

TK You Most Sweet HUSBAND and Heavenly Creator of Marie, who has been humbled greatly, even to call herself Clay, that she may be moldable in Hands and the hands of Your Wonderful Mother, the Holy Spirit. That she stay pliable and soft to Thee and to Thy Sheep she must feed. But, as Hard Steel to any enemy, to slive them to pieces! :D

Hon,
You are Truely a Very Precious Gift to me, as you have BellWeathered your brothers & sisters not only of the flesh, but Spirit!

"We can't recant"
and
"We will never give in'

The Sweetest and Best Birthday yet!

What's great is that you are like a lil Joan of Arc, but, at the same time, a Wild Gypsy and young mother Teresa, and a wonderful Bride of Christ and theFamily!

PARTY
DANCE
CELEBRATE
(vision of JESUS, dancing free with you, like in that movie where he made the wine and was having so much fun)

See ya

dad

Marie Clay disse...

no, Pablo??? no, not with me anyway. but he is from Argentina I believe. I slept with him in a cramped trailer the first night haha, it was like, hi how are you, I'll just lay down next to u now...good night, pretty crazy,