08/10/2008

one for the rocord

happy are the people who's God is the Lord.
Any one can be sad, being happy is being strong.

"the joy of the Lord is our strength".
~*~
Me: Not a party animal, I'm dancing cause no one else is. once I get the ball rolling I'll retire. If not, this could be a long night.
hate empty spaces, believe in touch so "touch me", gravitate to happy people.
Life is ironic so is the smile on my face.
greatest lesson learned "bad will be good 1 day". some how I still tend to be negative tho always hopeful.
I don't believe being serious makes anyone look more mature.
I've learned to cry without tears. I have tear glands, but they are completely unreliable. I feel 2 much yet some how people still tell me I'm cold. "try rolling ice off my back".
my greatest asset is my love for the Lord. My strongest weakness my wandering mind. I'm social but don't have many close friends. I'm cynical but still come threw for strangers & there is no limit 2 how far I'll go 4 family. I'm often taken advantage of but thats my fault. If I can't be helpful I'll feel helpless. I try not to judge and disagree with gossip. although I'm not guiltless, I will give every one a chance. The only way I cannot forgive you is if you don't want me to. The only reason you would not forgive me is if you don't want to, I'm really just all about what you want… "twinkle twinkle :D".
Lack of communication is poisonous.
If I don't live up to all the above, don't be surprised. life requires that we reinvent ourselves many times over.
My Name is Clay cause the Lord gave me a new beginning, I don't feel embarrassed by it, I'm hardly ever embarrassed. if you don't like it I'm not gonna cry, but I really think lack of respect along with lack of love is becoming more and more our biggest human flaw.

Clay

7 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

hey...Love you lil sister

BOO disse...

Keep going for God hun...I loves thee!

e-ric disse...

Where is such talent come from

We jus make love
or of need
like animals,,haha
& lo
a child of love
a scorpio princess,
philosopheress,
idealogolist ect,
wisdom with no end
conviction &
not much sin, ha
Joy & Sorrow
longsuffering, JOY
kind a crazy n a sweet way
way out there
but way in
My LORD
She is Yours from heaven for sure
I jus sperm donor
dad
way out there too
& in tune
now
the crash

brings need

for unity

answers

miracles for loved ones
& even enemies

Keys Now
Helpers
Word,
Music
Dance
Freedom
Fruit
Faith

Destiny & calling

my rant,,,lya

Marie Clay disse...

Dad, that was really sweet, I almost hardly ever read ur comments till after I've posted them. if I had read this one, I might not have posted it
not modest just u must be describing some one else, Im the biggest cheese cracker, loserish person I know other then Bush
I love you tho
XOOX

Mawiee disse...

Are you aquarious or what?

Mawiee disse...

love you! Youre such a nice person! And you write beautifully!

Anônimo disse...

tks for posting

& bush us jus

a green pig puppet

GHU

the petro dollar freaks
jus makin
slaves for the ACs

hey that sounds like heavy rap

exposing satans

Zap his ass
blast hi past
the hellish pit
into

1000 years
finally at last

we dance & play