08/11/2008

birthday23

I was looking over last years birthday photos, the guys took me mountain climbing! Absolutely fantastic! But 22 has finally turned into 23. I'm not going to deny I dread it but I do have to face it. I'm growing up, well not really, I think this is as big as I'm going to get but I plan on doing a different kind of growing up this year.
I was reading Carry the Flame of the Revolution a few weeks ago and it hit me pretty hard again, always does.
If the family is going to fulfil the Lord's calling, its up to us to pick up the torch and stand in the gap. It's hard when you have all these left over 16 year old juices pumping threw your veins, but I've decided that this year I'm going to foucus that energy into something more productive for my home and teem. Already the make over has begun, last aria fellowship I looked threw my wardrobe and found nothing but NICE clothes to wear.
A year ago I told the Lord that if he really wanted me to go from hippie to chique, He would have to supply the proper offensive dress code. He did and now I have not a thing to look shabby in.
Trust me, for some of us Looking Nice, was really bottle braking and revolutionary haha.
So here I go, 24 is waiting...wish me a happy birthday will you!!



This photo by Ivan war horse, please pray that this month's fund raising goes excellent for him.
and something for me from my brother Jess who loves me

7 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Love you Miss Sweeney...Happy 23rd Birthday, ya old fossil!!!

Anônimo disse...

Happy belated b-day Marie!
Its cool to see u happy and inspired. wish u an year full of challenge and excitement. keep on going on...love u!

Anônimo disse...

Wow,
Thats what I call B day
commitment
instead of D day or something (nevermind)
Wow, Marie,
Thanks for posting a pic of mine!
I really like that one, in Moss landing. It is an amazing place, & I had an amazing friend to enjoy the sunsets, sea waves, pelicans, otters & fine diner with! THANK YOU JESUS for Judylovesthesea!

AND

the cool music vid, so nice,
so sweetie, to cute, so lovely & hopefull of love!

Your rewards are Great Precious Daughter.

ps. keep praying, as a brother offered to pay my whole child support debt & it's in the works & will be a real super miracle for all us goodies!

Burn Free
See ya

pa2

crazynik disse...

Happy Belated B'day my love!!! ILY too much xxx

Marie Clay disse...

thanks Niki, means a lot babe.
your always in my prayers. XOXOX much love

Mawiee disse...

Happy birthday....luv you was great to know you.........

e-ric disse...

HAPPY THANKS to JESUS, the indians who saved the pilgrims &

ILY

Sup lately?

Sorry, I never answered correctly your question
about legal matters n me.

But, will, if you remind me!

FELIZ DIA DE LAS GRACIAS

saw American Rejects
Good band, nice singer
helping , feed the children
bless'm
seems like a love child

I was reminded how
we are world rejects
& many wanna kick our boss
JESUS
out of education & politics & a lot of places,,,so now the Crash
& antichrist take over!

Anyways,
see ya

pa