03/08/2008

CTP with the kids


The kids had the opportunity to preform at an orphanage with us. It was a lot of fun to say the least.We all went dressed as clowns.
The little girls from the Orphanage had a blast trying to comunicate while playing with us girls and the kids.


we played games, sang songs, played dress up and just gave the kids a lot of love. Also we tried to make fools of our selves as a lot of the older girls were insecure and didn't want to participate.one thing I've found that really brakes the ice is taking pictures with them, that way you can pick them up and give them some good loving!


Anim from our home is really amazing with the kids. The whole operation would have been a shame without her haha.





Anyway, love you ALL, KGFG

4 comentários:

Sam disse...

Sweet! You look lovely and I love you and miss you.

-xxx

Stephanie~

Anônimo disse...

Cool, Ree...Love you

Anônimo disse...

AMAZING
Such is the KingdomKids
& Bellweathers

LOVE U SOOOOOO

Pray for my camera situation

Tks for update

iVn

Anônimo disse...

I got this prayer for your MOM!!!

"When I am sick, You are at my side, attending my every need and whispering Words of gentle reassurrance:

"The Miracle of Health is just around the corner. You'll hold it dearer after this."

Together we'll hand on. When I am weary, You mob our brow and give me magical strength and courage. Together we will go on."

To JESUS With Love 1:99

Keep me informed of your plans

tks

pa