23/08/2008

just cause

I would just like to state for the record, Jesus is all I got goin on.
Also I was voted 3rd home manager.... my thoughts on the mater are as follows. I should wear my glasses more for effect, my bathroom will never be dirty again, does this mean less or more work... more.

To celebrate, some of my favorit writings and poems... guess the composers.

U mean sooooooo much 2 me,,u are crazy as u can be, but thats goode u see, cause we r the people,,the goode people who shall rule & reign with our BEST Savior,,,lover of all Maries, & solver of all dilemmas,

Do you want a can opener man?


Be my salty wench

BLESS THESE EARS TO HEAR THY WORDS, in Jesus' name.

And ve are thinking that now is being good time to post new post.

If you see a food product in a grocery store that comes in a smaller package than usual, get it, because there's a very good chance it's cute

Chuck Norris CAN touch MC Hammer.

sorry, couldn't help myself

clay

6 comentários:

Aslkajack disse...

omgosh, that's too funny. And ve are thinking that now is being good time to post new post. too good! I love and miss you tons, Marie!

Marie Clay disse...

that be Liz or Charlotte, probably the best blog yet.
can' touch this...!!!

Anônimo disse...

Ur a Weirdo of the best kind, like me yo pa, only better!

Miss ya love ya
goin to kansas
at last
to ride tornados
& Keep up with the real Wizard of AHHHZ

LOVE YA SOOO
&n PROUD PAPA
dont cha know

Anônimo disse...

jaydee?

joe

anita?

grandpa ---ML 724:5

kgbheadquarters

rinkworks.com/romantic ---quoted by wicket weaver

chucknorrisfacts.com

Marie Clay disse...

all but Anita an JD....weeheeehehee

Anônimo disse...

love the ckuck norris one
cheers
gabe