17/06/2008

splat

As you may know, the life after splat blog was designed to represent the many nose dives we must take before we find our way to "success" or, Victory! Also its my art form where I like to elaborate on all the best things in life.
Unfortunately the blog has wandered some from the original idea.
Some friends and people who are concerned about the purpose and direction of the blog have brought to my attention some of the posts that do not fall under a Godly, mature disciples beliefs and doctrines.
Most of the time my blog has been my personal play ground, but now as we are entering the offensive and more attention is being drawn to The Family, as well as its disciples, the blog should reflect more the professionalism that is being required of each of us.
I also heard from the Lord about it and together we have come to the conclusion that remodeling is needed. Or at least some adjustments need to be made. Basically this means better posts, and fewer as I will actually be taking the time to ask the Lord about my posts and...drum roll...edit them, hooray!
So Splat is just going through another coincidental "Splat", as is the way of soft moldable clay in the Potters hands.
So excuse me while I take some time to edit some of my old posts content. Call it, Spring cleaning.

Love your host Clay

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

told ya

ha

lv U

by 2 or 3 witnesses all things are established

I never wanted to quench ur fire
as no JESUS revolutionary would,
but, yes, "wisdom is known of her children"

any pointers for me?
let me know!

LOVE U ALL

pa

thisisme disse...

"...soft moldable CLAY in the potters hands..."

Clay, hmmm? Marie Clay... Are you trying to use some subliminal messaging? Heheh..

Anônimo disse...

Convicting, quite convicting...