04/06/2008

Gems



Happy Freakin birthday Geminis!!

And what better way to celebrate then a new baby!

Happy birthday Mom, Ivan Da, Marry, Philo, Alex of Amber, Jaz of Clare, Ezmirelda Freedom, Rachelle Spring and any one else who I may have missed.
LOVE YOU !!!
Oh Yes, My dear nephew Judah!! Happy Birthday Love?
sorry Steph, I tend to rush threw my posts.
Kathy, hey happy birthday!!

And now, for the biggest blinder of the mind, forgetting to add SAMSON, one of my oldest and beast friends, for some reason I forgot you bro, you can have a chunk of my heavenly reward. I love you!!

Another one I forgtot, Dr Dre... Love you Dre. Man, yet another cool Gemini! "Keep it comin"

18 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Bless U all Mightily

Got bigger pic :D

tks

I know more pics are coming

LOVE U EMILY (whats her second name again?)

OXOXOXOXOXO for all

Vngrnpa

Marie Clay disse...

this is all I got for now

Anônimo disse...

Oh no you didn't forget Judah's birthday? :( oorpay ittlelay udahJay....esHay osay adsay. Anywho, Emily was born on Judah's birthday so that will be easy to remember. -xxx

Queen Killjoy disse...

i can send you a bigger copy if you'd like, hun.

Marie Clay disse...

Do!!

Boo ya disse...

you forgot me...but i still love you! xxxx

Anônimo disse...

O Steffy,,I will always consider you my precious step daughter & you kids, my step gran kids :D

So sorry, for not getting it with lil Judah,,,

So, what day were there born again,,

lol

van

thisisme disse...

Pfft... Gemini's... who needs them?

Queen Killjoy disse...

i sent it last night babe. did you get it yet?

Anônimo disse...

looks like u forgot the best gemini every guess i'm not on your remember b day list .

e-ric disse...

see my blog for a new pic of Emily & Ivana :D

grnpa

more coming

:P

Marie Clay disse...

wow, ya that is pretty bad

Marie Clay disse...

Got the baby pics, tks

Marie Clay disse...

Gasp, Ang!! your hair is bright RED, WOW, like it

Queen Killjoy disse...

:) thank you babe....hit me up!!! we need to catch up..

thisisme disse...

You forgot me too.... but thats o.k... I don't like being mentioned.

Thats why I was like "Pah Gemini's" and all that with my last comment;)

Marie Clay disse...

DRE, I didn' even remember u were a gem, I'll fix the post, only i dont have time right now.
I LOVE YOU Dre, u know that

thisisme disse...

*sticks tongue out*

I know you love me darling....................................................................Naught!

heheh