31/05/2008

Vallarta












The home took a very deserving trip to Vallarta.
Every one got a bungalows right in front of the beach and the Lord provided everything. I was able to provision a surf board for the entire duration of the trip.
We met too many wonderful people who showered us with blessings and welcomed us to the inviting, homey atmosphere of their home town. A lot of the spots we hung out in were ideal for meeting sheep and we ended up doing a lot of witnessing.
I spent a lot of time surfing with Tina as well, who totally creamed me. Tina was born in Hawaii so she's got the whole surfer chick thing down.
Being on the beach with my very own long board made me miss being with You da. Think we should hang out again some time soon.
while on the trip the Lord showed me something. Actually its something thats been pretty obvious to me.
being at the beach reminded me off all those hard times in my life, those scary moments when I had to get so close to the Lord in order to make it another day.

Well, after things settle down, so does that fire you have for Jesus, and I've been secretly asking him to do something to shake me up and bring me back to where I belong.
It's so obvious that this last month where every thing seems to be hanging in the balance has been his highest will for me, to help slow me down and make me focus on him. So now Im spending time doing the things I know he wants me to work more on, like Guitar and learning tricks for better follow up.


Anyway, love you da, and u too JD. thanks for your love and prayers.




Me Clay

5 comentários:

e-ric disse...

Fun girl, U look Great!

So, glad you are there
& keeping up the Good Work
& your Faith.

U know Vana had Emily right?

I am waiting for pics

:D

See ya

da

e-ric disse...

did that go through???

:D

da

BOO disse...

Aiii q corpo lindo!!! GOSTOSA...gata...hehe.

(Thank God I didnt let u shave ur head! look how long and pertty ur hair is.)

se cuida amiga. beijos

Anônimo disse...

Good stuff, Ree...Tell Danny I said what up...

xxx Love you

out peace

mig.moon disse...

no sabia que te encuentras en Mexico! Un abrazo!