07/09/2008

make him yours

Perfectly scientific ways to make him yours.
If he looks at you like he thinks you have a mental retardation, it's because he wants to know what makes you tick.
If he says, "what is your problem", Tell him your fine, only you'd be better off with more of him in your life. Men need to feel they are needed, be very, very needy! (good one to remember)
If he never asks you how your week went, tell him anyways.
When he is tired and trying to sleep, play him a song on a guitar that needs tuning. He'll be forced to spend some extra quality time with you teaching you how to tune.
When he is making jokes with his friends and they all start laughing, #1 Join them even if your not invited. #2 Laugh louder and harder then all the rest.
Try Poking him a lot, this can easily become a fun little game between just the two of you.
When it seems he wants to be left alone, make a point to ask him over and over what's wrong to let him know you care. It's important that you are very persistent with this one.
If you understand that your male of choice has preferences to say girls with bigger butts or breasts then yours, this can be very easily adjusted with toilet paper. Larger amounts can be applied according to the likes of your prince charming. Keep in mind that enlargements made to the rump can be tricky. You don't want it to look crumpled or "diaperish", but don' get discouraged, practice does make perfect.
And finally my favorite, once you have his full, undivided attention and he is eating from the palms of your hands, it's time to play hard to get. A guy needs to know your no "quick roll in the hay", so ignore him with everything you've got!!


There are so many wonderful ways you can make a guy love you. Notice I used the word make? It's because some times our beloveds need a little help making up their confused little minds.
But don't worry, show him all the Love and concern you can muster, and he'll soon come around.
These tricks can and will work if done in the right settings, I myself quite frequently have applied them over the last 22 years so I'll be sure to let you know when I've snagged one.
Happy fishing ladies.

Clay

13 comentários:

Queen Killjoy disse...

it's like a backwards version of the *advice* they put on yahoo...i loved it!

Anônimo disse...

Love ya Jess, Prayin for you lil brotha! Love you too Ree, always entertaining to read your nonsense...xxxx

out peace

Anônimo disse...

holy moly, right on! haha

e-ric disse...

LOVE & MISS HEARING FROM YOU

Still in Mex?

How's yo Mom?

I am in Kansas now
looking for Dorothy & the Wizard!!!

wELL, I think the Wizard is trying to give me big resposibilities over the tornado territory here, just in case,,,,the witch unmelts,,& I have to vanquish her again,,with the help of the crew of course,,

& the children dance & sing happy Victories

see ya

Report in PLS

XOOXO
WARM HUGS

Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.
e-ric disse...

Some one named David wrote:

Children are a gift of God, but they’re also the work of God. So it doesn’t stop with the gift—that gift is a lot of hard work. When God gives you children, then your first duty to God is to those children. That is God’s work! God gave them and they’re His children,
but He wants you to take care of them and train them. And it’s a full-time job! By the time you’ve got one or two kids, your job is cut out for you.
What an important job a [parent] has! … Who knows what that baby will be someday? … One human immortal soul is worth more than all the world.—One little babe is worth more and going to last longer.
Taking care of children is probably the most important job there is, molding a little life and teaching it every day. A child learns 80% of what he’s going to learn in his whole life before he’s five years old, so think what you’re teaching them!—It’s going to be 80% of everything they’re ever going to learn!—Pretty important to teach them well and teach them right.

Now I feel better :D

Happy advancing children

Please get plenty time in JESUS' Arms!

Thanks

pa

Marie Clay disse...

I'm doin really good TYJ,
what you doin over there??
I'm making a small trip up to Tx an I'll be seeing mom then.
Love you, go to JD's blog, I think he's got pick of the new baby up!!

Anônimo disse...

Good for you! GBY!

Pls write an upadate of ur mom & team to me.

My new phone is 785 215 7060rel

Yeah I saw Jerrel Sky :D

e-ric disse...

check my prophet school blog for a lil clip I made 4 JD :P

LOVE UUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUU

Anônimo disse...

hahaha amen!

Anônimo disse...

now I understand how women think.

Paul disse...

If this is not a joke, it sad. Cause it won't work with many guys I know.

Marie Clay disse...

yeah, thats how I do it... so who are ur friends cause maybe I can work on my method