22/03/2011

It's not an i phone

But I was offered one for the same price as this little baby. Theres something uniquely edgy about it, its design was inspired by a race car... apparently so it is!
I can't put it down, I know its more of a guys gadget but it suits me. I'm not worldly enough for an i phone but I wanted something as reliable and flexible. I know most critics wouldn't way a Droid Incredible HTC with an i phone 3G but why not? I've used both and there aren't too many differences. The photo quality is GREAT! I can't complain, I'm too wrapped around the damn thing! 

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Hi there,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at lifeaftersplat.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from your blog post above if I give a link back to this site?

Thanks,
Jules