02/10/2010

So I've been hanging out with the older sister and she is Bad, I mean a really bad girl! I have to spank her all the time to keep her in check.
Just look at that face! Could there be a drop of anything innocent in those laughing eyes??




I try to keep up but I can't seem to drink enough.
So, after about a week of trying to "do as the Romans" I collapsed into the arms of an old friend.

!!!"V,V"!!!!













 I'm glad we are on the same spot of earth!
In other news.
we just celebrated the 19th year of our beloved little brother Victor.
this "cat in the hat" themed cake built in his honor.
Happy birthday Libras!! 
WE LOVE YOU!!!

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at lifeaftersplat.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Mark

Marie Clay disse...

what link??