20/11/2009

"a serious disadvantage" ??

(Mama) Retaining a spirit of love and unselfishness, giving and sacrifice for the sake of others, continuing to look out for one another, to care for one another, and choose to do what Jesus would do in each situation, is one of the most important things we can do through this period of change and transition in the Family.
It’s my and Peter’s sincere hope and prayer that we will each do our best to be aware of the needs of others, to bear one another’s burdens, to lift up and support those who are vulnerable or in need, and to, as this short article puts it, “think about the next guy.”


Love, the one thing that's always separated the Lord's children from seas of varying religions and faiths, the one good thing worth trying to be. God is love, that pretty much says it all.
It shouldn't be so complicated but for the last few months since the change program started I've been confused, every things so much more complicated.
I've struggled with the concept of love, how it sometimes seems so far away from daily life and routine. Recently I even battled with the idea that being loving is being weak, caring about another person and being vulnerable is weakness. "a serious disadvantage" as a friend of mine put it.
The idea of being cold and indifferent has seeped into the very strong holds of my faith. It's become more and more natural for us to encourage ourselves to think this way, but as I assessed my life I realized its just not nor could it ever be in my nature. If I were to actually move in that direction and huddle together with the masses, it would only add to the insanity. It would be a drop in the bucket but the world is leaking an gushing into this bucket. I'll be a drop out of the bucket.
Life does come full circle. All the times you bit down, said something nice when everything inside was screaming in wretched, perverse, agony...it truly pays off, you'll find yourself scooping up in armfuls what you sowed. Lalalalala life comes full circle.

So I took some time to finally hear from the Lord about these changes, what seems to be a contradiction of the free spirit and dedication I joined the family for.
I hoped this prophecy would be helpful to all my friend's and loved ones struggling with the same discouragement.
I love you

Like a bridge over troubled waters, I can teach you to be steady, and solid in your emotions and decisions, a strong oak where others can cling to when the winds of adversity are blowing hard.
I know there is so much you want for your own life, right now every one is searching themselves, trying to find what it is they've been held back from doing all this time but that's really beside the point. When your in my will you ARE doing just what you should be and even though I want people to find new levels of fulfillment, going about it that way already is showing how much some one's heart was in my word, my business. This change program wasn't designed to throw The Family up in the air like a gigantic pizza in hope all the pieces fall where they should. It is designed to sift through my children, it's a great purging. If your heart is set on things above and not things of this earth, on the spirit of love, then the change program will only enhance your discipleship and make you all the more a force to be reckoned with in this dark world. For you cannot love the lost whom you have not seen if you struggle with loving your brother and sister. You cannot lay down your life for the sheep without laying down your life for your brethren.
I know you can feel helpless and alone, every one is having to stand on their own two feet and face themselves they way I see them. Every one is really evaluating the depth of the revolution within themselves.
So let it try you, I have faith that if you hold on and cling to me, you will be an even stronger woman of God. In this time others will need you to speak faith and be encouraging. let your brokenness speak faith to my dear ones, people trust broken hearts. Only broken hearts can see eye to eye with a troubled soul, through the pretense and feelings of inadequacy and into the potential there is in each of my children. The change is going to expose a lot of ugliness, people who are out for self gain and its so important that my little love lights burn all the stronger during this time. our love for each other is what has always separated you from the church system. With out this love, many will be lost that are in the Family, and that could have joined.
So let your love so shine and don't be ashamed or feel weak like your disadvantaged because you love. As the world gets darker, love will glow all the brighter! Let love reign.
I love you Clay.

Viva La Revolution!

6 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

VIVA VIVA VIVA

Great Prophecy Ree

Whooopeeee

Halelujah

He hit the nail on the head
bulls-eye
gave the devil two back eyes
Ureeeeka

Love Reigns
Love Rules
only fools
Love not
& other fools win
with Love
it's all inclusive
the bridge
the rock
the roll
the holyday soul

OXOXOXOXOX
c ya
Tks

u knows who
:D

BOO disse...

Loved it hun! Really made my day to read this...great encouragement. Even though things are going a bit crazy in our minds and in a lot of homes (especially in Brasil) It's good to be reminded that love should always be our driving force. We mustn't lose the touch. Keep up that passion, the world ( and Family) need it!

Suko Luna disse...

Hi Marie, you may or may not recognize who I am. :D But I just want to thank you for posting that (totally feel your 'battling' :D) ... it was a refreshing wake-up call and truly an enormous encouragement!

Such a simple truth, yet sometimes it can seem to be a complicated and darn difficult thing to perform. Thank God we're different! Let love rule ... through good times and bad times! :)

Suko Luna disse...

Hi Marie, you may or may not recognize who I am. :D But I just want to thank you for posting that (totally feel your 'battling' :D) ... it was a refreshing wake-up call and truly an enormous encouragement!

Such a simple truth, yet sometimes it can seem to be a complicated and darn difficult thing to perform. Thank God we're different! Let love rule ... through good times and bad times! :)

Marie Clay disse...

shuush Suko! I remember you fine!
GBY and I love you..glad u felt the post!

Anônimo disse...

nice article. I would love to follow you on twitter.