27/05/2009

the keys of EXCELLENCE"!!

Well every one, its a new day and all that implies, new jobs, new homes, new friends and people to work with... New Life!
Pray for me and my new teem that we can get everything done in God's time.
I like to ask the Lord for personal keys for various challenges so he gave me this one for the new situation.
New Key:
Call on the keys or growth and change and rise to the occasion in full faith. When you put Me on the spot and trust me for your future I combine these two keys for the best results to help you reach EXCELLENCE in all your new objectives.
I lOVE YOU GUYS!

mARIE Clay

6 comentários:

Josie disse...

miss you girl..did u get the songs i sent???? xoxoxoxo

Josie disse...

miss u girl...did u get the song i sent??? love youuuuuuuuuuu

e-ric disse...

Nice

U Go Girl

Bless ya

Good Keys are also

New People Keys

& good communications Keys or ESP Keys

I guess you can hear from HIM for them too! :D

Sorry, I had hard time sending the O'r Uncharted seas mix!

Did u get it from someone else?

Let me know! I will try again!

Can u get it on your IM? Would be easier for me I think!

Jaz, Clare and Dune disse...

who's your new team?? where are you?? praying for your change xxx

Clare

Anônimo disse...

Yeah
Where R YA?
:D
Prayers with U
& HVNS FREEDOM FIGHTERS
(ELERIA)

Listening to "A 1000 Dreams"

ivn

e-ric disse...

Well
I dont see where to post comment for the Great B Day of the Wonderful Mom!

So,
THANKS for those Fantastic Pictures
and for helping each other stay happy & do well!

I want to start a blog to help with the kids education!
So, pls keep that in prayer!!!

True Love
for all

see ya