14/04/2009

from mom

Today I had my Ester Chapel with a group of boys and a group of girls at the Juvi.The lord gave me two wonderful PPs to show the kids and I madebutterfly balloons and big hearts tying all the elements together toillustrate rebirth, redemption and the love of God!
I was so exited about this class! The Holly Spirit told me I was going to meet someone special.
At the girls' class I couldn't help but to notice this young lady, all smiles at me and she was having such a good time .
In the middle of the class she couldn't help herself andinterrupted "Ma'am do you have a daughter named Nini?"
Yes,She is actually my 8 year old granddaughter and everyone thinksshe is my little girl,(and she is).But how do you know about her? In fact, I am wearing this Easter hatshe bought for me at the thrift store.
The teen went on to tell me I had come to her little sister'sbirthday party as a clownand Shani spilled face paint all over her new pants! (In over 16years of clowning this has only happened once,With this teengirl.) I remembered her family right away, they were my friends.
Her father was very worried about the teens in his household and I offered to come over with my son for Biblestudies and fellowship...but it never seemed to be a good time.
A year later her parents divorced, Kimberly was here when it happened, at Bexar County JuvenileDetention. I was able to freely counsel and witness to her ad tell herhow much Jesus loves her .
Of the 20 teens who received the Lord today, Kimberly was a special soul I'll not soon forget.
I wish I could have taken pictures of this to show you,but it is notpossible. So all you get is me and the hat. Happy Easter!

3 comentários:

e-ric disse...

Sweeet Surprise
cause I was jus posting on JD & Terriz blog
like missing some input about whats up over there (listening to "roots not"
Sooo,
this post by You
really answerd a lot for my wonderings,
it was all more about how you are i guess
since your the MatriArc Faithful Fighter Real Mom that they all hang with mostly,
And, so I am happy to see you all happy & publishing this.

Peace & Joy to All there
IJN
itPotKz

tks

iVn

e-ric disse...

roots not is typo,,sorry,,should be jus roots
tks

Anônimo disse...

reee can u correct that error on my post pls
it was supposed to read--->
(listening to the "Roots" song)
ok?
Tks
OXOXOXO